Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Montana Komen Race for the Cure

Join us for the 20th Annual Susan G. Komen

Montana Race for the Cure®

REGISTER ON APRIL 24 FOR $20 ONE DAY ONLY

 Saturday, May 17, 2014

1 Mile 10:15 a.m. -- 5K 10:30 a.m.
 
State Capitol Helena, Montana

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful fundraising and education event for breast cancer ever created. Your participation in this event helps us provide significant funds and bring awareness about breast cancer across Montana. Whether you walk, run, volunteer or donate, your support is helping us save lives and provide priceless support to those in need.

Not a runner? No problem! You can participate by walking our 5K or 1-mile course or just relax by the finish line and cheer for the finishers.

   

Race Information

 

Up to 75% of the funds raised at the Race remain  in Montana to provide breast health education, diagnostics, screening, and outreach for uninsured or underinsured women.  The remaining 25% goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures. Komen Montana has provided $1.4 million in Community Grants in their 20 year history plus over $500,000 toward research since 2000 and numerous small grants. Click here for a list of the current grantees.

 For 20 years we've had breast cancer on the run!